Monday, February 22, 2010

She lives in L.A.




Friday was my first official day in California! We went down town to see where exactly I was going to be working! I am located in the garment district in the Fashion building which happens to be only about two blocks from FIDM (Fashion institute of design and merchandising) which is not only one of my dream schools but for those of you who watch the Hills its where LC went to school! On the other side of where I work in the rest of the fashion/garment district. This was heaven for me! Its just rows and rows and blocks and block of clothes, shoes, purses, and fabric! Then on the backside of where I work is the flower district...amazing. Once again just blocks and blocks of fresh flowers...beautiful flowers. Where I am is totally up my alley..I love it already! Also located about a block from my showroom is the California Market Center. This is where alot of designers have their show rooms. This is also where they have sample sales and I will be getting in trouble! The last Friday of each month is sale day and you get to go buy samples...for example a purse that I love that will be in Macy's is $400 but there it will be $130...So excited!! I'm so glad to be here and being able to experience this and I'm having a wonderful time with my family but that will be a post all in itself! have a good day! oh...and i miss my Friends like CRAZY! Love y'all

No comments: