Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunny California

When I woke up this morning it was already 75 degrees and beautiful outside...such a change from Arkansas! Its like the perfect weather here...it got to be 80 with a slight breeze and not one cloud in the sky! Today we went to see a fast pitch softball game at Loyola and they played against Harvard. The pitcher was a student of my cousin so we went to watch! Watching them play made me really miss playing sports...especially being on a summer fast pitch team! I played highshcool softball and volleyball but the summer sports where always the most fun! After we got back from that we went to my other cousins birthday dinner. Things are so different here because Im used to small family outings for stuff like this...not tonight...party of 13 haha Im so blessed to be able to be out here and get to come to family stuff like that! I have always loved the "family" atmosphere, even if it wasn't my family I was with...I just think its so much fun so this was really great for me! I had on my Whoooo Pig Soooie t shirt and everyone kept joking that I fit in because we went to a BBQ restaurant and there where pigs all around haha They also like to joke with me because I was also the only "adult" at the table coloring like the little ones! I really like to color though so who cares! =) All in all it was a fun day and it makes me very aware of how blessed I am to have such a big and great family! Tomorrow its back to work so I am sure I will have something fun to post! and this weekend is the fashion show and VEGAS!!



Im really missing this little booger bear tonight...he is my favorite thing. He is so full of personality! I really miss our morning dance off...yes we dance and I know you think Im crazy but if I start to dance he starts kicking his feet back and jumping around in circles so we dance every morning! Love him
Ok so I know this is kind of hard to see but its a food car haha this made my day! My bestie Callie is an Elementry Ed major and this is what they do...make food cars! haha Love it!

No comments: