Wednesday, March 17, 2010

La Bella Vita

Today was another perfect 85 degree weather day...love it! Today I went to work at 10:00 and it started off a very busy day! When I arrived I was informed that not only would I be getting to go to the Project Runway Fashion Show on Friday for sure (EEKKK) but that today we would be headed to the L.A. Textiles show! Sooo cool! The textiles show is just entire floors of basically trims, fabrics, buttons...a.k.a heaven for people like me haha Once we got there I did the smart business thing for my career and picked up as many business cards and got contacts so that I could be looking for my big girl job while having fun! We just happened to stumble into a showroom where Jeffrey from project runway was and I'm pretty positive I saw Lauren Conrad from the Hills also!! We spent a few hours wondering in and out of all the booths and displays and making contacts and then went back to the showroom for some afternoon appointments. We pulled some stuff for a few stylists and Jermel who is going to take some of our stuff to a fashion show in Europe. I got to leave before rush hour traffic so that was nice! Its so amazing to drive with my windows down and the sun shining ( and bleaching out my hair Ive noticed haha)...the weather is so great! When I got home I decided I would make my family dinner! We had lemon and pepper tilapia with mashed potato's, green beans, and garlic bread! I also filled out my March Madness sheet! I hope I picked good teams! I am an avid football watcher but not so much basketball so I picked the teams I recognized the names of haha so we will see how that goes! I think thats all for today! Here is a picture of me at work in the kitchen haha


I am so thankful for my blessings and what I am getting to learn and experience...God is Good =)



Miss my friends!

No comments: