Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lots to catch up on!!

Okay! so we have lots to catch up on...like two weeks of stuff! Lets start with this Sunday and work backward!

Sunday: Hippity Hoppity Happy Easter

So this Easter was unlike any other than I have experienced...and I LOVED it. There where 22 of us at my Aunt and Uncles house...yes 22! We had an egg hunt, pinata, a big bbq, and swimming! What a big day! We started by going to church this morning and in true So Cal form we had church outside...in a football stadium to accommodate all the people! It was kind of cool! The last few days I have been helping get ready for this big event haha I have stuffed Easter eggs, colored names on buckets...and chopped fruits and veggies haha the things I dislike the most but I totally chopped them with a ginormous knife food network style!

All my boys...all seven of them =)
I got an Easter basket too haha almost 23 but its ok love it







Made Easter eggs!







My amazing Easter eggs






I love being able to hang out with my family and be able to go to all this fun stuff that they do!




Saturday: Real Cali Girl
Saturday I got to go surfing! It was so fun and Im actually not that bad! I think I need to own my own surf board soon..a pink one of course. I had the best time though!

Im totally jumping ship here haha









Saturday night we went down to City walk in Hollywood








Clippers basketball game! We had an amazing sweet with tv's, couches, all kinds of foodSix Flags Magic Mountain!


Yea..I rode those rides...no big deal!




There was this one ride called X2...wow so I think I may have had a small heart attack while on this ride! I think I screamed maybe the entire time haha I have pictures from that rollercoaster, like the ones they take of you as your falling..ha they are good...too bad though I wont put them on here but my good friends will see them! haha


Ready to Estate Sale!!

Little kid meltdown at Huntington gardens


So this is what I have kind of been doing! I know I didnt write alot today but Ill write more tomorrow maybe going into more detail about stuff!!


No comments: