Saturday, October 3, 2009

Whoooo Pig Sooie!




Ahhh Razorback football! The best time of the year! This weekend is a BIG game for us! Football is something I have loved since I was little. I should have been a boy! My roomie used to make fun of my because I would sit in my room with my Cowboys shirt or my Chargers shirt and yell at the T.V. haha So anyways everyone should watch the game today and hope we pull out a win!!




Second on my list after football...finding an internship! Im so excited to more on and do something really cool! Ive applied at TOMS shoes which would be my DREAM internship so everyone pray I get it!! I know that I will find something to fit me even if it takes awhile! I would love one in Cali..I have lots of family out there and im familiar with the area and no matter what I will probably live there one day! So everyone pray I find a fitting internship! Have a good day!!

No comments: